Thursday, August 23, 2007

School Daze aka "The Joy of Prepping"

It's the start of school, and I've got everything from Beowulf to The Secret Life of Bees swimming around in my head right now. I love my job, but I would rather be reading this new Amy Bloom novel right now: Away. The review makes it sound almost too good, honestly. But if it truly is "luminous," then I gotta give it the old college try!

I know these entries have been a little thin. I'm working on Eat, Pray, Love at the moment and promise some thrilling warrior stuff as soon as I get into the thick of Beowulf. This work is not dying hard, folks...last I heard there was a new movie coming out with Angelina Jolie starring as Grendel's mother. Bring it ON.



1 comment:

anne said...

don't you go and start thinking that school is an excuse for not blogging. i won't hear it!