Tuesday, December 21, 2010

mea culpa

Feeling the need to report on my lovely visit to Borders last night after bashing the the thought of it in my previous post.

I found a parking spot immediately. I saw a million books that I wanted to read. The store is really well-lighted, even - dare I say - cozy. They have a much better selection of Audio Books. I also ran into a friend who didn't seem to have nearly the hang up that I did. And finally, it is actually closer to my house than my old independent bookstore.

I am one step away from joining the fan club. This is good news.

Happy Holidays!


1 comment:

SarahShearer said...

Yay! Nothing beats supporting an independent business but if you do have to go to a chain bookstore, the West End Borders is my favorite. Big windows facing Centennial park+ easy parking (free in the garage behind the building)+a good selection of art mags= worth not fighting green hills traffic.